Revelation - Commentary
by Chuck Missler
Available in these formats:
DVD Series - R 799.00
( 8 Discs)
CD-ROM - R 269.00
All prices are in South African Rands.
Printed Study Notes
Study Notes Price R169.00
|The Book of Revelation consists of 404 verses that contain over 800 allusions to the Old Testament. These are detailed, along with Chuck's analysis of the design and structure of this fascinating book. Learn about the past, present and future of the Church and our ultimate destiny. This is an ideal "first study" and foundational for every Christian.
- Introduction - Some general comments about the Book of Revelation and its uniqueness. Why this book contains a special blessing.
- Revelation 1 - "The things which thou hast seen." The vision which opens the book and the verse that organizes it.
- Revelation 2:1-7 - The letter to the church at Ephesus.
- Revelation 2:8-17 - The letters to the churches at Smyrna and Pergamos.
- Revelation 2:18-29 - The letter to the church at Thyatira.
- Revelation 3:1-6 The letter to the church at Sardis.
- Revelation 3:7-22 - The letters to the churches at Philadelphia and Laodicea.
- The Kingdom Parables/Matthew 13 - A comparison of the Kingdom Parables in Matthew 13 and Jesus' letters to the seven churches.
- Revelation 4 - John is caught up into Heaven. A vision of the Throne of God; the Cherubim. The mysterious 24 Elders.
- Revelation 5 - The seven-sealed scroll and the Kinsman-Redeemer.
- Revelation 6 - The Seven Seals are opened. The Four Horseman.
- Revelation 7 - The 144,000 from the Twelve Tribes are sealed.
- Revelation 8 - The Seven Trumpets begin. The first four Trumpets sound: the "Judgments of the Thirds."
- Revelation 9 & 10 - The next two Trumpets sound. Opening the Abousso. The 200 million Demon Riders. The Scroll is "eaten" and the Seven Thunders sound.
- Revelation 11 - The Coming Temple is measured. The Two Witnesses minister.
- The Coming Temple - An update on the preparations to rebuild the "Third Temple" in Jerusalem.
- Revelation 12 - One of the most important chapters in the Bible: an overview of the enigma of Israel, without which the Bible cannot be fully understood.
- Revelation 13 - The Seventh Trumpet introduces seven personages: the Woman, the Man-Child, the Red Dragon, Michael, the remnant of Israel, and two more - the two beasts.
- Revelation 14 - The Lamb on Mt. Zion and the Fall of Babylon.
- Revelation 15 & 16 - The Seven Bowls of God's Wrath.
- Revelation 17 & 18 - The Harlot, "Mystery Babylon," and Babylon the Great.
- Revelation 19 - Armageddon and the Marriage Supper of the Lamb.
- Revelation 20 - The Millennium: Satan Bound, the Kingdom Age, the Second Resurrection, and the White Throne Judgment.
- Revelation 21 & 22 - The New Heaven, the New Earth, and the New Jerusalem.
Now in one, self-contained CD-ROM (compatible with both Windows and Macintosh operating systems) which includes:
- Over 30 hours of Verse-by-Verse audio teaching through the book of Revelation as MP3 files.
- Extensive searchable study notes as PDF files.
- A special message from Chuck Missler.
- Listings of other MP3 resources.
- Real® Player and Real® Juke Box.
This program will play MP3 audio files.
- Adobe Acrobat® Reader.
This program will read the PDF notes.